Based on over 25 years of experience and 5 million people in Europe, Canada, and the United States, the program enables the following:
- Quick and healthy weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Improved skin tone by providing the skin nutrients it needs
- Utilization of stored fat for energy usually by day 4 - fat, (along with cellulite) that contains chemical toxins
- Improved energy, appetite control and reduced cravings - usually on day 4 or 5
- Developed and Endorsed by Medical Doctors
- Personalized Ongoing Support
- Supported By Comprehensive Guidelines and Tools
- Weekly personalized weight and measurements progress analysis.
- Dedicated Coaches provide weekly support sessions and ongoing education
- Exclusively available from Ideal Protein approved health Care Professionals and trained Coaches
- With the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, you will not only see results, but also be provided with valuable educational nutrition knowledge to help you sustain your results on a long-term basis
Our clients have lost over 1,000 pounds!
Learn to live off of the body's own fat reserves. The body employs energy from three reserves: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein and fats. First from it's simple and complex carbohydrate reserves and when depleted, turns simultaneously to its protein and fat reserves for energy. A person not in need of weight loss typically has approximately 1-2% of their body's reserves from carbs, approximately 19% from their muscle mass and 79% of their body reserves from fat.
Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss. The body stores approximately three days worth of carbohydrates. Because of this, the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has a beginning and an end. Until 100% of the weight loss goal is achieved, we restrict sugars (simple and complex). Why? Because, as long as sugar is being consumed, the body is not burning fat. It's as simple as that. Remember, the first source of energy is derived from glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves. The main principle is to deplete the glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves completely in order to compel the body to turn to its fat reserve to burn calories.
How do we get the body to burn its fat reserves and not its muscle mass reserves, if both are depleted simultaneously? First, by providing the body with foods that have a high protein value, complete with 8 essential amino acids, 97% absorbable, which make them biologically-complete proteins.
Secondly, by supplementing with nutrient-rich supplements such as Natura Multi-Vita, Natura Calcium & Magnesium and Natura Potassium, key ingredients in muscle building and electrolytes to replace those normally found in foods restricted on the Ideal Protein protocol.
A dieter will feel energized, look vibrant and feel strong. It is no wonder. Given the opportunity for the body's natural ability to heal itself and showcase its innate and ingenious powers, such as in the way during the protocol the body will return the favor with unparalleled force, radiance and beauty.
We also offer a modified protocol for Type I diabetics, adolescents and children.
To read more information, please click HERE